Best Book: Coconut Oil & Alzheimer’s Disease - Dr. Mary Newport Reviews 2016

The 1st Edion

Why Coconut Oil for Alzheimer’s?

Basically, coconut oil provides fuel for the brain when other types of fuel aren’t working.
It is now thought that Alzheimer’s Disease happens when the brain has

trouble using glucose (from carbohydrates) for fuel. Thus, the brain slows down and has trouble making new memories. Luckily, it turns out the brain can get another type of fuel from fat. These fuel bodies are called ketones. Our bodies can make more ketones from a type of fatty acid called Medium Chain Triglycerides. And these are exactly the fatty acids that are in coconut oil, yet are otherwise rare in nature.
So while saying there is a Coconut Oil Diet for Alzheimer’s may be apt, it’s even more accurate to say there’s a ketone diet, and that coconut oil is a helpful aid for such a diet’s success.
This, in a nutshell, is the reasoning behind using coconut oil for Alzheimer’s Disease.

Is Coconut Oil Proven to Help?

Coconut oil for Alzheimer’s has not yet been tested or proven scientifically. What has been demonstrated, however, is that a drink made with Medium Chain Triglycerides extracted from coconut oil can help, as it did in a 2008 study. It’s an easy leap then to coconut oil, which is rich in this compound.
Dr. Mary Newport made this leap herself after she learned about MCTs and then decided to try coconut oil to help with her husband’s dementia. After she started giving him coconut oil, his Alzheimer’s symptoms improved drastically, and he even passed a memory test that he previously couldn’t. Dr. Newport is the author of the book “Alzheimer’s Disease: What if There was a Cure?” The book focuses on ketones and diet in treating Alzheimer’s symptoms.
Since then, many anecdotes have popped up online about people’s personal success with coconut oil for their loved ones’ Alzheimer’s.

Success Stories:

The 2nd Edion
Here are some of the Alzheimer’s symptoms that people are saying coconut oil has improved after steady use of it in the diet (None of these are being guaranteed by this site in any way; these are just some of the things other people are reporting about their experiences):
1. Improved short-term memory.
2. Depression lifting and mood stabilizing.
3. Ability to speak improves.
4. Motor function (walking, etc.) improves.
5. Better word recall.

300+ reviews here

Conclusion:
Coconut Oil is rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides, which can help fuel the brain when carbs no longer work. Coconut Oil is not a cure for Alzheimer’s, but it is worth investigating as many people report success with coconut oil for Alzheimer’s in their loved ones.
Next: Best coconut Oil for Alzheimer’s Disease

Video:



Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

1 nhận xét:

Write nhận xét
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 14, 2018 at 8:17 AM delete

This is a great write up, I was also a victim, having Alzheimer's disease for many years. My journey and diagnosis with Alzheimer's disease began when I was 58 years old. My medical condition was heart broken. The first thing I did was get myself informed. I was subjected to different medications including Donepezil, galantamine, by my doctors for treatment without the assurance of having a positive improvement. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better. Also I keep thinking there has to be another alternative to address this, using herbal remedy, this information reinforced my original gut feelings that I should not give up. I decided to look for another option to help my condition. I’ve made many lifelong friends when I was looking for a natural cure for my ailment. To say it gets better is an understatement. I find hope in the darkest of days when I saw a testimony of people talking about Dr. Charanjit's herbal product. I started having series of thoughts, thereafter I ordered his product and started using it, to give the Alzheimer's disease an aggressive approach, the symptoms progressively got better.
Luckily, everything seemed to be okay after a few weeks of starting the herbs, this was a pleasant surprise. I promised myself that I would stay strong. You sit living in fear of the reality what you may face, never really knowing what will happen until it does. I am indebted and decided to always share my experience.
I got to know him through: https://curetoalzheimer.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar